- Illinois CARES: Crisis and Referral Entry Services
Illinois Screening, Assessment and Support Services (SASS) program for children and adolescents.
Phone number: 1-800-345-9049
- Illinois Child and Adolescent Client Assistance Line
Phone number: 312-793-1361, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (excluding Holidays).
- City of Chicago Mental Health Support
- NAMI Chicago
Address: 1801 W Warner Ave. Suite 202, Chicago, IL 60613
Phone number: (312) 563-0445
- Illinois Mental Health Collaborative
Phone number: (866) 359-7953
TTY: (866) 880-4459
- Illinois Warm Line
Phone Number 866-359-7953
In Crisis? Text TALK to 552020
- Under the Rainbow
Phone number: 773-257-4750
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals in the United States.
- Crisis Text Line
Text: HOME to 741741
- The Trevor Project for Young LGBTQ Lives
Phone number: 1-866-488-7386
TrevorText is available by texting “START” to 678678.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics Parenting Website and Adolescent Depression: What Parents Can Do To Help
- To find mental health services in your area, please click here: https://findtreatment.samhsa.gov/locator or https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists